Monday, April 7, 2008

Politics Is Funny, Monday Edition

  • In all honesty, Cindy, John does have a point. You do wear a lot of make up. But John, you really shouldn't have called her that.
  • Bill O'Reilly isn't quite sure who is a patriot these days, but he's pretty sure this guy isn't, which makes him a pinhead, even though he's not actually a U.S. citizen, so it's OK if he's not patriotic. Not to mention he's playing a fictional character.
  • And (hat tip to Maggie at m-pyre) Rush Limbaugh waxes on about feminism. I feel gipped. I didn't get my tote bag with my check off list, and now I fear I'm woefully behind on my feminist agenda, per Rush. If you don't see me for a few weeks, it's because I need to have three quicky divorces, bare minimum, before I'm up to snuff.
And finally, there's this: