Monday, October 27, 2008

Of this, and that, the Monday edition

1. I'm not sure why this story fascinates me so, other than Kevin Bacon and poo are mentioned. And now I don't know what that says about me.

2. This story is ironic, and not in the Alanis Morrissette way. I mean, truly ironic, because you know what they'd probably do to a rogue elephant in Alaska? Yes, that's right - shoot it whilst riding a helicopter.

3. After getting a good chuckle, I seriously would like to know - where can I find a scarf like this?

4. All my childhood and teen memories are vanishing. And Saturday, they called a song that was popular when I was in junior high "retro." Am I old?

5. Ron Natinsky - I'd like one of each. Thanks.

6. The owners of the Cherry Pit are fighting for their right to skim stuff off their hot tub. And other things.