Friday, November 7, 2008

Know Your Blogger: Trey Garrison

Last week, we added Maggie to the list of bloggers we know. Today, we meet Trey Garrison, of treygarrison.com. 1. In what general region of Dallas do you live? +33.052322 Latitude -96.751411 Longitude Inside a fortified suburban compound. No solicitors. Trespassers will be violated. 2. Before blogging, what the heck did you do with yourself? What are you doing now? Same before and after -- journalist, editor, shooter, and sybarite. I prefer "mercenary writer." I write because it's pleasuresome, but also for cashy money. When I do a job, I get paid. If that don't happen, there's like to be trouble. 3. Two things people don't know about you ... I'm an awesome cook. I have a tiny, superfluous nipple. 4. Last five books you read, what you're reading now, and what you'll read next: Who Can Save Us Now? The Van Rijn Method God is Not Great Replay Radicals for Capitalism Next up: The Man Inside Me, by Tobias Funke 5. Best piece of advice ever given to you: "Never hit a man with a closed fist but it is, on occasion, hilarious."