Saturday, October 11, 2008

Something I've Always Found Vaguely Disturbing

So I've always found the "Love Is" comic kinda disturbing. I mean, the thought is innocuous, but upon closer review, you realize that everyone's naked. The chick, the guy, they're naked. I mean, you can see nippleage on the chick and everything. And while I've found this odd my entire life, I was OK with it. Mentally, I just named them The Nakeds and had done with it. Then in today's DMN comics section, there's the usual "Love Is." Only now now The Nakeds have two little anklebiters - both naked. The whole family is naked. And then I go look up the series to see if I can find out when they spawned their little nudist children - and found this panel. Yep, that's right. Naked Grandpa, Naked Grandma, Naked Mom, Naked Dad, and two little Naked nippers. Eeeeeeeeeesh. Am I the only one creeped out by that?