Friday, October 24, 2008

Know Your Blogger: Amandacobra

First it was me. Then Spamboy. Then Tom. Today I give you Amanda Cobra, the purveyor of You Go Live in Utah. If you're wondering about where the blog's name came from, I suggest you go look in the bio section of her blog - it explains all. Do you have a blog? Did you ignore my e-mail? Did it hit the nether regions of your spam filter? If you can answer yes to any or all of those questions, feel free to snag these questions, answer them, and then e-mail me that stuff. Next week: Maggie, of m-pyre. Name (or pseudonym):Amanda Cobra Blog address: http://yougoliveinutah.blogspot.com/
1. In what general region of Dallas do you live?
Uptown-ish. 2. Before blogging, what the heck did you do with yourself? What are you doing now?
Music journalist, licensed private investigator, casting assistant for Cheaters, record store clerk, booking agent, Miss Junior Watermelon 1992 (Cordele, Georgia). I now match bands with companies to do those annoying in-store contests you never enter. And I blog and write for Avid Golfer. 3. Two things people don't know about you ...
1. My cousin is in the band Alabama 2. I used to sneak around at night to get into the fridge and eat uncooked hamburger meat 4. Last five books you read, what you're reading now, and what you'll read next:
Moab is My Washpot by Stephen Fry Notes from the Hard Shoulder by James May Baby I Don't Care by someone who likes Robert Mitchum as much as I do All the Rage by Ian McLagan Chuck Klosterman IV (stop me when you realize I loathe reading fiction and rarely, if ever, do so....) My current reading involves the newspaper and Deadspin since I haven't been to Half Price in a shamefully long time My future reading will hopefully involve reading a sequel to The Dirt, once it is written 5. Best piece of advice ever given to you:
"Stop eating raw meat out of the fridge in the middle of the night" - Mom; 1987