Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quit Googling Yourself, Ric Renner

So I may have blogged about Ric Renner a few times. Maybe. But I've also blogged about the Innocence Project, the rising cost of healthcare, the election, the Dallas Cowboys and about my love of grammar. So imagine my supreme dismay when I look at my blog statistics report and discover what drives people to my blog. Ric Renner. And Ric Renner's hair. The top three searches that bring people to my blog are Ric Renner, Ric Renner hair, and Ric Renner Fox Sports Southwest. In fact, Google searches for Ric Renner bring more people to the blog than my name, which came in fourth, tied with "demarcus ware sings, " "danny amendola girlfriend," and "angie reliant energy." I would like to thank the one person who searched for "bethany anderson wish list." For the record, I'd like this, this, this, this, this and this. Oh, and this and this. And this. And this. And this. And this.